Sunday, January 25, 2009

#002-365 9.00 a.m.

Ssshh! It's 9.00 a.m. and The UK TV show Eastenders (I call it yeastblenders) is starting, no one is allowed to make any noise or call on the phone or knock on the door (There is a similar occurence at 11.00 a.m. and 4.30 p.m. (Young & Restless then Bold & Beautiful) if those times ever become themes I will just repeat this post.

But Ssshh! If I stop posting suddenly rest assured that Sally has found out that I have posted this photo (Which I promised to delete). I mean our last trip away was governed by the fact that we had to arrive at the next town in time to be in a motel before 4.30 p.m. for the B&B, and just think she criticizes my cultural pursuits just be cause she doesn't like Smackdown, RAW or even TNA Impact, Imagine that!

Treat (or is that THREAT) for you all tomorrow my first attempt at scrapping, I have been at it for two days trying to get it just right and I am happy with it - But please, it is new territory so if I have done anything wrong or incorrect LET ME KNOW (I'll still like what I have done for a first go) And I used 14 layers all up Including text - never used more than two before, was FUN.

See Y'all tomorrow, a very special day.

17 comments:

jo said...

It was nice knowing you, Ron. I hope your hospital stay is long enough for Sally to cool off.

Anonymous said...

Good presentation to tell the tale.

Your DW has managed to keep her lithe figure even with lounging and watching TV. :D Maybe I need her secret.

mljrbg said...

I hope you're not in too much trouble for this one!!

DART said...

LOL @ Jo's comment. Yeah, were do we send the flowers? (have to say I do understand the Y&R silent time! hehehe)

terricreates said...

I understand the quiet time completely, love Eastenders and B&B and Y&R. Dpn't get in too much trouble or you'll be cooking your own dinner.

Clara said...

This is a great picture, Ron. I love the lighting and I love how it tells a story.

Anonymous said...

Too funny! As one who doesn't like to be photographed under any circumstances, I say you'll deserve whatever punishment she metes out...

MevetS said...

Hahahaha. Buy a Tivo already!

~Val said...

LOL! I'm that way about some night-time shows, even with my DVR set to record them as I watch, so I don't miss any of it!

Must be a woman-thing.

Debra said...

Oh my, I do understand the "promise" to delete. Very funny.

Chesney said...

Oh, that's it, blame it on the wife - we all know that these are your favorite shows and you don't want to admit it! The wife always gets all the blame!! :) Looking forward to your "scrapping" tomorrow!

Candyce said...

For the record Young and the Restless and B&B are SACRED in My house too, I've been taping for 25 years!! sooo....I completely understand!

Sunny said...

Oh, wow! Now we can blackmail you! If she does find out you've posted the "deleted" one, let me know which hospital to send your flowers to!

Anonymous said...

HA! You are in BIG TROUBLE!

Anonymous said...

Shhhhh....you are TOO funny! I won't tell if you won't. I never did get into daytime soaps but there are a few nightime ones I wouldn't miss! Neat photo!

Madelaine

Anonymous said...

Earth to Ron, Earth to Ron, Come in Ron, Are you still alive?

KimR. said...

I love your sense of humor! Great shot for the theme. :-)