Friday, August 7, 2009

#327-365 Thrill, Thriller or Thrilling

At the same Redcliffe show, I snapped this duo of rides with the Moon overseeing the madness. I at first was tempted to ditch this shot as there is no real detail of the front ride and the HT in Midnight Madness was extinguished, but the more I looked at it the more I liked the latent energy displayed in the motion blur, so have now decided to post what I NOW believe is a real action shot, taken by someone safely on Terra Firma (Who believe the more Firma - The Less Terra)

13 comments:

lijola said...

The lights are great - I think your photos does convey the thrilling ride well.

mljrbg said...

Great motion shot. I like the colors.

Chesney said...

Wow, that thing looks like it could put you in time travel how fast it is spinning! It makes me dizzy looking at it (I think I just set myself up for a good comeback here, LOL)

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Tammy was right, time travel (Virtual) watching those kids have fun took me back to my youth, didn't see her though.

Livet på Citronodlingen said...

I think its cool! Lots of action!

John said...

Great shot. Glad you saved it and shared it.

Linda S said...

Nice sense of motion- Fun shot.

Anonymous said...

I love the color and motion- the madness sign makes it all the more fun. I'm glad too that you reconsidered this shot.

Anonymous said...

Thrilling is perfect for this! I love the colors and the sense of motion and the blurs and the lights...all of it! Just great!

Brita said...

Love the colors ans motion in this one. And agree with the others, great that you reconsidered this shot even though it makes me dizzy too...

Lorri said...

This is great, Ron. I love the obvious wild motion and the colors. Well done!

Clara said...

Great motion shot.

Anonymous said...

Quite fun! And I like the Midnight Madness sign peeking into the corner, even with the subdued HT. Good one Ron!