Tuesday, July 21, 2009

#133-365 Grumpy

I noticed that both Karen (klsbear) and Tammy (Chesney) are back from their (Lunatic) Conference, so I assume that all the others have come down to Earth too! Hence my need to protect myself, I would like to introduce Gertrude, and she wears her badge of honour with honour! You can figure who the grumpy one is, but hey, don't tell Me!
Tell Gertrude, or someone who cares.

Welcome Back all You WoW Systers, hope the normal "G" force isn't too much of a drag on the Brooms.

12 comments:

Livet på Citronodlingen said...

I wouldnt dare complain even if someone payed me ;o)

Chesney said...

Why Ron, you should smile more! :)

Anonymous said...

Is this in your front yard, Ron? This also would have worked for the "quaint or quirky" theme!

Lorri said...

Well, at least it's not posted under "self portrait."

Debra said...

Oh my, great find! don't know if I laughed more at the photo or the comments...

John said...

Lovely,.. but then it's a gorilla

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Debra said! Nice shot! The fellow's humor is still intact.

Edmund said...

Ron, I'm not sure but this is one of the best self portraits that I've ever seen. Keep up the good work.

lijola said...

Hmm, the one with the red hat reminds me of someone.....Very funny.

Anonymous said...

LOL at your comments! I'm not sure which one is scarier though. : ) Great shot no matter!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Eddie and Tammy - a wonderful self portrait, but you really should smile a bit!

DART said...

so funny! love the sense of humour surrounding the traveling gong show.