Friday, October 16, 2009

#018-365 Baby it's Cold Outside.

Now when Julie devised these themes, she knew this was going to be an impossible task for anyone living in Sunny Queensland to fulfill! Well I waited all Winter but now that it is fast disappearing over the horizon and Summer just a week or two away, I thought I would bite the bullet.
This post is from our recent little trip up to Noosa, and the pool was Solar Heated and in spite of her Son and Grandson enjoying the Warm Water in the pool, Sally declined to get wet, as it was late-ish afternoon and she said "The water is fine but it will be too cold when I get out, so I'm not going in!" Now that sounds just like "Baby it's Cold Outside"to me so I have fulfilled the theme - Admirably I think!

8 comments:

~Val said...

I consider the theme fulfilled IF you'll send some of the "cold" sunshine up here to northern Illinois, where it's been quite dreary, rainy and chilly.

Anonymous said...

So good of Sally to brave the cold freezing weather to pose for you like this!

Sherrie said...

Hi Ron,
Sounds good to me. If it's below 70 degrees I would have to agree it's to cold to get out of the water. Have a great day!

Sherrie
http://sherrie-myphotosgoodorbad.blogspot.com/2009/10/208-of-365gap.html

Brita said...

Brilliant! And it's nice that you cold weather is quite different from ours, it's grey and rainy here too.

Anonymous said...

At least you didn't post this in the depths of winter in this hemisphere...

Chesney said...

I REALLY don't like you and your idea of cold! :)

lijola said...

Nice take on the theme. Same problem here, near Mexico border, so I think you aced this! Like the perspective, too. Am back online after internet issues. Thanks for continuing to comment on my photo.

Anonymous said...

Rub salt in the wound, Ron. It snowed here on Sunday.