Wednesday, August 5, 2009

#057-365 Clown

Being called ronald I don't dare show this theme in any other way. First let me apologize for the break in posting, as I have been suffering a severe case of "Miss Piggy Flu" not as strong as that Boaring Old Swine Flu but pretty heavy. I knew it was "Miss Piggy Flu" when I developed complications and got a Kermit in my throat, and have been feeling a bit Fozzie in the head. You have heard my symptoms so bear with me that the colour and cheeryness of this shot is what I need right now and I will catch up soon.

10 comments:

Lorri said...

Ron, I hope you're continuing to recover.

Nice clown shot. But creepy. Clowns are creepy, especially a whole row of them.

Also, I've added a comment on my blog under the Museums post which has the words you asked for from Chief Logan.

Linda S said...

Very cool composition--I hope you feel better soon.

~Val said...

Glad you are on the mend enough to post this fun photo. I agree with Lorri, though...all those clowns in a row are a bit on the creepy side!

lijola said...

Open wide and say, "AHHHHH". Have to agree with the creepy clowns commentary, but the colors are good. Get better soon.

Chesney said...

OMGosh, I am seeing Ronalds in multiples - scarey! Glad you are on the mend, been missing your unique take on the themes and comments! It just isn't as fun without you!

DART said...

Oh no...hope you're feeling better real soon! I think these fellows are colourful and fun! Cute clowns even.

Clara said...

Hope that you are feeling better now. This photo is great. It is so creepy . . . just like clowns.

Anonymous said...

Excellent clown picture. I like the colors and the expressions are not creepy! Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Poor Oscar! I hope you're all better by now! I LOVE this shot!!! The angle, the interest, the colors, the repetition......FABULOUS!!

Anonymous said...

You must be feeling a bit better because you're clearly clowning around again! I hope you're fully recovered by now!