Saturday, December 26, 2009

#267-365 Sandy



Nearly finished, and only 364 days til Christmas, I'm getting ready to settle down and watch the Boxing day Test cricket match against Pakistan, which is being played at the MCG Melbourne Cricket Ground, I know that my advice to you to watch the start of the Sydney to Hobart Yacht race, will assist you in alleviating your massive hang overs, as you soak up all that vitamin D via the CRT or LCD or whatever. Be nearly as good for you, as standing on that little spit of sandy shore that you can see in the foreground, which is just down the road at Woody Point.

5 comments:

Ms Katy said...

I could just sit and look at the sandy shore. I don't know about cricket but yacht races I could do. I once was invited by a fellow to watch a submarine race at a nearby lake. I'm not completely blond and didn't go. I've always wondered what I missed! hehe

Chesney said...

Oh Ron, vitamin D beats that view any day! NOT! :) What a scene -especially since we now have about 15" of the white stuff to dig through - It sure would be nice if you came and helped...

Sherrie said...

Hi Ron,
Great shot for the theme. Looks very inviting to just sit and read a book. I'll pass on the cricket game. Have a great day!

Sherrie

Clara said...

I wish that I was standing on that little bit of sandy beach right now. Love all of the blue in this image.

lijola said...

We've had lots of bad weather (wet, cold) before today, so this looks great to me!