Monday, February 2, 2009

#169-365 Leaves

Sticking with the foliage but steering away from the green that seems to have upset so many of you snow blind northerners at this time of year, I have again deviated slightly in so far as this is "A" leaf singular in fact. I think it pretty but chose it because I was informed when I commented that it was a bit early for an autumn leaf that it in fact starts that bright red colour and then turns green, but to my mind it stands on it's own merit a work of nature.


But come on Now, I am puzzled, no attempts at all at all at all, as they say in Dublin!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot, Ron. I'm always attracted to these single leaf shots. Nice detail and bokeh...

jo said...

Pretty bright colors, Ron.

Chesney said...

Beautiful leaf and detail - I have a tree that starts red and goes green too, but that won't be for a few months..

ok, I will take a stab at your puzzle:

Ron had had had had had had had had had too many drinks.....am I close??? :)

SysterLilli said...

Nice! The leaves look young and fragile, but full of life.

Rachel said...

Lovely photo, Ron, as always.

Unknown said...

Any color of leaves right now are better than what I see, WHITE. or NONE! Ü
Happy Ground Hogs Day (USA Holiday)
Barb P

terricreates said...

Great shot Ron, love the nice creamy Bokeh. The leaves are nice too, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors....and beautiful bokeh!

Anonymous said...

These are my favorite leaf shots .. love the simplicity of it!

Linda aka Elemobe said...

Very nice Ron, love the beautiful colours

Edmund said...

Hmm...red leaf in summer and green leaf in winter. Got It. great shot Ron.