Wednesday, October 28, 2009

#095-365 Favourite Things

I think this reiterates something I said before, but in spite of their diminutive stature, the courage/brashness/cheekyness of these Willy WagTails has always been able to bring a smile to my lips and eyes, no matter how down I feel. I wouldn't have posted again except that I think this shot I took of a courting pair, shows off that trait as well as I could have hoped for, and there was hardly any zoom here, I think the lens was set at about 35mm I was so close and they just didn't care.

9 comments:

Chesney said...

did you ever think that they wanted to be close to you too, those spies will do the craziest things to eavesdrop.....

What a fabulous catch, this puts a smile on my face too!

BobbieCoughlin said...

Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful image, Ron. One of your best...

lijola said...

And one of the great bird names ever. What a great close shot!

Anonymous said...

A wonderful shot, it can't help but make one smile, Lijola is right , that is one fine bird name!

Anonymous said...

Nice clarity in this shot and I like how you've used it for this theme.

Clara said...

This is a beautiful shot. Great bokeh.

MevetS said...

Very nice shot, with excellent detail down to the spider webs.

DART said...

love the name and the shot!