Saturday, December 12, 2009

#314-365 Swirls



Took this shot down at Humpybong Park, primarily to show you what the Herons, Cormorants and turtles and eels live on in this little wonderland. These little guys were all around two inches long so I guess they are "Middle Schooling" but I noticed the flash and dart their bodies made as the swirled through the water, and although I have only caught the silver in a few, I think this photo shows all the different shades and hues, that the fishes movement produces, quite well.

6 comments:

Debra said...

Wonderful shot of the fish. I never had much luck getting pictures of my fish though I do now have polarizer filter and no fish.

Chesney said...

You need to enlarge this to fully appreciate all the details in these fish! I bet the designs and colors of these little guys really attract the predators quickly!

Anonymous said...

No swirls here and I don't wear glasses. But I'll let it go!

~Val said...

The color variations are oh-so-nice! Clever interpretation of the theme.

Clara said...

Great monotone picture. Good composition.

lijola said...

Fish are hard to photograph. You did a nice job catching the action!