Sunday, June 14, 2009

#210-365 One Dozen

After playing around with egg cartons for so long, trying to get an interesting shot that was original, at least in part, I put the ld thinking cap on (Threadbare now) and thunked "What came first the chicken or the egg and came up with the answer "The Nest".

For any who have seen my shots of the water just near Redcliffe, the Lucky Denizens of these twelve nests have that view 24/365, and although I am not sure I would be comfortable living in the ground floor level with just a glass wall between me and the general public, I think it must be wonderful to be able to utilize the pergola that can be accessed by the upstairs dwellers.

And if you like me think that the two units below the Pergola are similar in size to those on the second floor, I assume you are right, thereby making the two on the right Studio apartments and that one the Penthouse. And if that is the case, it makes thirteen, a "Baker's" Dozen if I'm not mistaken, (And I rarely am - Ask Karen or Tammy)

11 comments:

Chesney said...

Of course Ron, I tell everyone I meet "Ron's always right"! GAG!! :)
Wonderful idea for a dozen - I too have been looking for a creative way to fill this and haven't come up w/ one! You nailed it - I wouldn't mind the view from any of the top dozen (I'm w/ you, not sure I would feel too safe in the bottom units.)

KimR. said...

Great idea for this theme! What a beautiful place to live. Nicely done!

Linda S said...

Very creative take on the theme.

~Val said...

Very creative! That pergola does look like a grand place to hang out on a nice sunny day!

Anonymous said...

Ron, you are a master at demonstrating how to creatively stretch a theme! You must have heard about those T-Shirts that Tammy and I wear - the ones that say "Ron's Always Right!" We wanted that to be a surprise when we come and visit!!! Darn those big-mouth pelicans.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure whether it is a dozen of anything, but it's a dandy of a shot.

Candyce said...

Interesting look at the theme well done

Anonymous said...

Great photo for the theme. Creative!

Kim said...

Great shot! It looks like a lovely place to live!

mljrbg said...

Might be really nice to live on the gorgeous top floor!! Beautiful shot.

Clara said...

Love to stay in that place for a while. I love our tour of Australia.