Thursday, July 9, 2009

#106-365 Food Glorious Food

Now we get to the real reason for attending the Paniyiri Festival, Greek food, this is what it is all about. Knowing their penchant for the putting on the feedbag, I was surprised not to see either Tammy or Karen there, winding their way from stall to stall (As Sally and I were).

Some one asked about Hot Dogs and such but as you can see, that was restricted to the stalls around the rides (An entirely different area to the food stalls) and the hot dog stands were only lightly utilized by the crowd who all seemed to be standing in front of me at the Greek Stalls. Mind you once Sally and I were sated and bloated, we waddled off fairly early (I had my Photos) to catch our Ferry, Bus and Train home after a visit to China Town down in Fortitude Valley. Really was a ripper of a day.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a mouthwatering collage - you're making me hungry!

John said...

ditto on the mouthwatering.

Chesney said...

OMGosh, I would have needed a wheelbarrow to get me out of there! Looks like fabulous fun and what a great layout to remember all that food from (much better than heartburn)! :)

Sherrie said...

Hi Ron,
Looks like everyone has the same idea. Food! Great gathering of photos. Have a great day!

Sherrie
http://sherrie-myphotosgoodorbad.blogspot.com/2009/07/132-of-365shadows.html

Anonymous said...

I'm salivating on my keyboard! What a shot! Like the collage. Would have loved to be there.

lijola said...

Yum! LIke the collage.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you and Sally had a wonderful, hectic day! You always do such a great job on your montages and this is no exception. Fabulous!

Esther said...

Your various photos captured the spirit of the gathering...and the taste...smell...
Just look at the smoke from the meat roasting. Yummy...
Now for a nice nap to recover.

mljrbg said...

Great collage!! I can almost smell the delicious food all the way over here!!