Saturday, September 26, 2009

#110-365 Free

The first time I met this Guy I thought there is someone with it "ALL TOGETHER" talk about being equipped to deal with life, he had it! He is a Musso Born, Bred and Raised that way. Recently he made the big break we all have to make and fled the nest, to start living HIS life (on his own terms). Recently I was at his Mothers place, (She will recover from it eventually) where I snapped this shot that proved to me that he was Free, free enough to be able to relax at Mum's place, as any well loved visitor would. I hope he likes the shot, as I do and I hope he excuses the frame as I think a tinge of Metal may be okay but the leaning towards Deep Purple is my own idea.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your interpretation of the them - he does have the sense of a free spirit. Nice portrait shot.

lijola said...

Another rite of passage...

Christina, Sweden said...

Great photo shows that gives a calm and relaxed feeling to me. Like the brown colours that supports teh calmness

Christina, Sweden

Christina, Sweden said...

one more comment:
Welcome to use the link below to my blog and collect the splash-award for inspiring me to go on blogging!

Christina

http://christinas365foton2009.blogspot.com/search/label/splash%20award

Chesney said...

LOL, I know my boys wish they were "freed"! Poor mom (but great portrait).

Anonymous said...

Nice Ron, love the textures.

Anonymous said...

A fine portrait, does he like it?