Monday, July 27, 2009

#144-365 Hats

I know it's GROSS (144) but this is another of the rides available at the Farm Funtastic day I attended.
I also realize that it is Mid-Winter here down under, but as you can see it was a bright Sunny day and we all had to wear our hats, and the lead camel was going to lead by example, I asked his followers and they said he was just kneeling down to modern practices and that they were traditionalist Camels and wouldn't spit on a hat, for all the dates in Yemen! Lots of people throughout the day enjoyed the ride though and ALL of the camels went out of there way NOT to step on people.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

First time I've seen a camel wearing a cowboy hat! I love those hand-crocheted blankets they sport too! Fun and colorful.

Chesney said...

Glad you had polite camels! I don't think you could have paid me to get me on his back!

Livet på Citronodlingen said...

Thats a funny pic! :o)

lijola said...

Nice camels!

PS Thanks for info on Min Min lights. Fascinating!

Anonymous said...

So Ron...did you take a ride, maybe the camels getting ready for you!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

No boomer! They thought I was a cousin, but no family discounts, so forget it, anyway I get seasick, - Ships of the desert don't ya know!" LOL

Anonymous said...

That wrangler in the cowboy hat isn't too bad! lol Can't say the same for the camel though!!!
Another great shot and idea!!!!!

Lorri said...

Very colorful shot, Ron. We only have pony rides at fairs ad festivals here, no camels.