Tuesday, April 21, 2009

#358-365 What's Inside

Tammy asked in my last post if I missed my brother, hinting that my family would do such a thing at the zoo. For EVERYONE'S information, if I or my Brothers had caught the swines responsible, what the lion did would be considered getting off easy. To prove this I took a shot of one of my brothers/cousind gainfully employed at the zoo, no panhandling here, we work for our goodies, except Peanut Cookies that Mary Lou says she has sent, but I have checked with customs and they assure me that they haven't arrived yet, pack another box Mary Lou.

This young guy wasn't one who gave up easily he was at this for hours, because of the shade from the makebelieve stump I didn't photograph him the first three or four times that I passed, but considered that his persistence, needed some reward. If you remember it was a stinking hot day and the other chimpanses were all off in the shade up the top and not in a good place to photograph. There was some shade for this guy but hey it really was hot and that sort of effort deserves a cheer.

11 comments:

Chesney said...

Did he ever figure out what's inside? He looks awful busy trying to figure it out! I am really glad you straightened me out about your brother - he kinda looks like you I bet! Good looks run in the family I am sure! :) I am still waiting for Mary Lou's cookies too!

mljrbg said...

Your brother bares a remarkable resemblance to you!! Looks like he is eating something...oh no...he must have gotten your cookies by mistake from customs!!

Anonymous said...

Since you will get all kinds of kibitz from the others, I'll not enter that fray! :D But will say this is a great shot, even if the chimp wasn't cooperating and turned his back to you.

~Val said...

Maybe he should tunnel in from the top??

Fun shot, Ron!

Clara said...

He looks like he is drooping in the heat. It seems so strange to me that you are talking about hot weather. This summer you will be freezing down there.

Anonymous said...

I do hope he/she got what was wanted. Fun shot.

Linda S said...

I have to admit that after being off for a couple of days, I have no idea what you are talking about, but i like the chimp photo.

Lorri said...

I think Mary Lou sold out and sent all the cookies to Ron. I'll be vigilent about looking for stray cookie crumbs on his photos!

This shot is a fun way to use the theme, Ron! I hope the little guy found some satisfaction for his efforts.

annalarssonphotography said...

Did he figured out what's inside? ;)
Great shot and fun as well!

Rachel said...

Great photo. I sure hope he got his answer!

Anonymous said...

The poor little guy probably exhausted himself. Nice shot of him in action!