Saturday, June 6, 2009

#087-365 Exercise

Another shot from our brief visit to Noosa just north of Brisbane (where the dog park is) and just one of the shots I took while getting some exercise. I walked 3 or 4 kilometres in a little over 2 hours, (My idea of a strenuous workout).

I must admit that the pace picked up a little as I strode purposefully past the metal contraptions that seem to infest the walk way, I don't know what they are for but are very threatening in appearance. In any event I had important matters to attend to, meeting dogs and people to stop and have a chat with.

I did notice this wonderfully shaped tree sticking out into the river with the two posts adjacent to it, which brought to mind the term Exercise, (not something that springs to mind normally) as I could just see "The Karate Kid" doing his martial arts exercise on those posts while contemplating the wonderful shape of the tree, to get HIM in the right mood to run back to my motel and wash and polish my car for me. That would have been so good for his Ying or Yang or Joss or whatever that is, and the car needed a wash.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think perhaps you were exercising your arm lifting that bottle of Wild Turkey to your lips Ron. That's quite a stretch to see that tree and the posts and think "Exercise" but it is a lovely shot!

Chesney said...

I wish my gym had a view like that! If I could work out there I would never want to stop - I would be skinny! Ha!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful setting and a beautiful photo.

Anonymous said...

Excellent composition and beautiful photo. Love how the tree takes center stage with the boats as the background. Love it!

mljrbg said...

Gorgeous scenery!! Interesting looking tree.

Candyce said...

Beautiful park but yeah I'd be suspicious too!