Friday, October 9, 2009

#094-365 Fastners

I have to admit I had been flumoxed at fulfilling this theme, since the outlandish entry made by (Boomer) Mike, which got me in so much trouble with the Dreaded International Committee on Theme Compliance, that Julie skitched onto ME.
I had no Idea what to put, but I was showing Sally this portable bridge devised by Leonardo to display his concept of domes and was explaining to her that in my opinion, the ropes wouldn't be needed if it was notched properly, when she said "But surely they act as fasteners" Well there you go! Neither Mike or the Dreaded International Committee would dare argue with Sally. I can hear Mike now "Curses, Foiled Again" tough luck Whipsnade!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ron, that is a beautiful representation of the theme. My hand goes out to Sally for convincing you that it is indeed a fastener:)

Chesney said...

At least Sally knows how to fulfill a theme properly - way to go Sally!

Anonymous said...

Sally is henceforth assigned the role of Conformity Officer for the International Committee on Theme Compliance. Well done...

lijola said...

Excellent! Also, great use of an not-often used word (flummoxed).

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Sally on her new appointment! She's sure to keep you in line as has here!