Sunday, August 30, 2009

#150-365 Holes

Just thought you would be interested in seeing what Aussies generally refer to as a Watering Hole and just by chance it is located next door to the Thirsty Camel, not necessarily a marriage made in Heaven but definitely one made opposite the Eumundi Markets just inland of Noosa and which is the place to be early on Wednesday and Saturday mornings if you are in the area. We went on a Sunday to avoid the crowds but if ever you come down under put this on your Bucket List of plaves to go. (Add: The meaning of Bong is the same Down Under - But the one mentioned is the Band Name.)

11 comments:

tterlyn said...

I knew you like to kick one back, or two, or three.... LOL. I would love to visit but it doesn't look like it will happen. Enjoy for all of us that can't.

Anonymous said...

Clever take on this theme, Ron. It's on my list - if I ever get to your part of the world!

Anonymous said...

Only if you meet me there! I didn't win the MegaMillions lottery last night (333 million was at stake - two others are splitting it) so it will be awhile before you have to worry about me showing up on your doorstep! Another clever stretch of the theme as we come down the homestretch.

lijola said...

Do I hear the sounds of stretching in the background? Nice interp and would love to check this out. In meantime, have one for me.

Anonymous said...

A fine take on the theme, I am still surprised at the drive in liquor store! And the watering hole seems to have a bong, is that different slang there than here in the states?

Anonymous said...

They both sound like my kind of place, although I wouldn't want to go to a place that would accept me as a paying customer:)

Chesney said...

Did Sally take this picture?? I figured you were inside with your wild turkey...

Livet på Citronodlingen said...

:o)

Anonymous said...

Stretching again, huh?

Looks like an interesting place to visit - or not. :D

Anonymous said...

Clever take on this theme and thanks for the clarification on the bong thing! lol

Clara said...

This is a great take on the theme. Did you stop by and stay a while?