Sunday, June 7, 2009

#009-265 Advertisment













On my way back from the cemetery, I saw this car parked infront of a service station, (Gas Station) on the busiest road in my suburb, and thought that was a sign with meaning and punch, unlike the one posted by the council. The Guy had to park the car so it may as well do some talking for him and get his message out there.

Now all that enthusiastic stuff is outta the way - DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA! - I am totally against what he is selling, sounds like American Rah Rah stuff to me but I did spend 20 years in the Army defending his right to believe what ever he wants, and flog it if he thinks he can get a quid from it, just don't expect me to part with cash for something like that.

But it got me to thinking, if he can sell worthless stuff like fitness maybe I should go ahead with my plan to set up an "Arguement" service like Monty Python had in one of their skits, anyone got any ideas on how I would advertise that?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And here I thought you were going to tell us you'd signed up for his services so you could get yourself all buffed and toned by the time your warm weather comes around again for you. Great shot of advertising - it sure does catch the eye. As for the argument services - I think those are called Lawyers over here... ;-)

Anonymous said...

I like the truck and it's advertisement AND think the service the guy is offering would be of benefit to many AND well worth the money AND I wish him luck in his venture. Not that I want to be ARGUMENTATIVE. ;-)

I like your shots of it, too.

mljrbg said...

People need to make a living and this is inexpensive advertising for them. Try it you might like it!!

Clara said...

I like that angles that you got on the car, Ron. Don't listen to others and march to you own drummer is what I say.

Anonymous said...

Definitely full of advertising. Not my style either, but go for it, if he can find suckers, er, customers who want to get fit.

Chesney said...

Are you giving me a hint?? Fun picture for the theme!

Candyce said...

huh..they started doing this here a while back people get paid for putting ads on their cars. I'd consider it but my luck I'd get one for maalox or something like that