Tuesday, June 9, 2009

#340-365 Turkey or Fowl

At first I thought these were just a pair of water fowl getting a feed, but as I followed them as they patrolled the rows of graves, I began to suspect that they are the Turkeys hired by the Council to report on any illicit goods left by loved ones at the Cemetery. It would be just like these stool pigeons, to rat on some old lady leaving plastic flowers, they did a bit of horsing around so maybe they were just taking me for a ride, in any case they seem well feed so I guess they do work for the council, foul (fowl) beasts.

I took a photo the other day and checking up on it today came across some really interesting info so tomorrow a pretty picture and a little bit of learning, get your reading glasses ready, you know what I'm like when I find a topic that interests me.

9 comments:

Chesney said...

Did you ever stop to think that those are from the Systers council just keeping an eye on you?? LOL I have a feeling someone should be watching over you, after all, Sally needs a break once in a while!

Great shot, love the birds among all of those flowers!

Anonymous said...

Well, then I'll put my glasses away tomorrow. I need them when I drive a car and watch TV, not for reading. :D

And when it comes to the picture - I really like how they're off center and "walking over the picture". :)

Anonymous said...

Good shot, good theme. Love it and your narrative! Perhaps these are spies for whomever might be collecting "evidence" *against* the city council? Perhaps you should send out some of your own or join with them? Anxiously awaiting tomorrow's post.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen a shot quite like this Ron!! Love the color of the flowers ... are those really turkeys???

Anonymous said...

Did you see them moving? Perhaps they were fake fowl let there to fool the keepers of the cemetery.

Clara said...

They have really found a great place to live where they won't be bothered. Great shot.

Candyce said...

lol that's funny

mljrbg said...

Very interesting. I can hardly wait for tomorrow's photo!!

DART said...

they are so intent on their task...love the colours of the flowers all around them...great shot!