Tuesday, September 22, 2009

#289-365 Smoke

This is the last of the Fireworks shots and in fact was one of the last images I got where there wer fireworks, after this only smoke so I selected this as the last flares help illuminate the smoke, which was the reason my new friend Morgan decided on Mount Cootha like I did, Last year the smoke clogged the city for hours after the Dump and Burn.
A couple more shots from the Mountain but no more fireworks! Hooray says all! (That's one more bee outta his bonnet)

13 comments:

mljrbg said...

I just looked at all of your photographs that I've missed. Your explanations, as always, are so in depth. I particularly enjoyed the fireworks series.

Debra said...

Wow, very cool shot of the fireworks!

Lorri said...

Ron, there is something for you on my blog. www.thismomentcaptured.blogspot.com

Look for the post with September 21 date.

Anonymous said...

PERFECT idea for smoke and a fabulous shot to boot! I loved seeing the city from above like this, especiall with the fireworks.
Great series Ron!

Chesney said...

I am loving this series - this picture may have broke my grumpy mood - it is so vivid and energetic! Nice,nice shot (are you sure your new friend didn't shoot this?)

BobbieCoughlin said...

Looks like the Great Chicago Fire or the fire Terry Pracett's book The Colour of Magic.

Clara said...

Beautiful shot of fireworks.

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous, I've liked all your hard won shots but this is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Smoke is tough to catch, but this is great!

Anonymous said...

Oh, WOW!!! Excellent! It is so hard to capture fireworks and you have absolutely nailed it, Ron!!

Anonymous said...

Super image.

Anonymous said...

Nice shot for the theme, might have thought the city was on fire otherwise!

lijola said...

There must have been a million fireworks set off. Terrific shots all around.