Saturday, July 18, 2009

#254-365 Recycled


Could not seem to find anything that had actually been recycled except maybe my "Mechanism Roos" that fitted into this theme, so I stole Mevets "Photons" idea and utilized Jeff Perry's Pseudo HDR Effect (with a lot of tweaking on his setting suggestions) and came up with the second shot that I find more and more appealing. I do however now understand Sally's comment that "it makes it seem too clean, people will be disappointed if they come and see the real thing!" I guess that is just the salesman in me, you gotta get the people in the door if they have complaints they can see the complaint department later. (I got the complaints shot yesterday - be patient!)

7 comments:

~Val said...

Clean or no, I like the effect! Great processing!

Livet på Citronodlingen said...

Cool effect! That is how they get saggy hotelrooms to look brand new ;o)

Anonymous said...

Love all those clean and sleek lines and your fabulous processing! What makes it really special are those beautiful, detailed clouds that break up all those wonderful lines.

lijola said...

Like the effect - very nice. Thank you for comments on my site.

mljrbg said...

Great effect!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice recycling and processing. The clouds look great with more texture.

Anonymous said...

Leave it to me to be the "odd man" (in this case, woman) out. I much prefer the 1st photo. :D