Wednesday, May 20, 2009

#365-365 Yellow

I had been trying very hard to find the right setting for Sally's Bright Yellow Suzuki Liana car for this theme, but in trying to get a shot of the depth of Snow's Eyes, even Sally said, "That would be great for Yellow" and being a genius, I acquiesced.

There is so much of her character in this shot and I can read so much into here expression. Such as "I am Resting - Go Away", or "Just what sort of Game are you playing - Go Away" or maybe "Get that bloody thing outta my face - Go Away - Now!" I have this effect on women you know, read them like a book.

16 comments:

Maria said...

Looks like a cat with lots of own will. Beautiful :)

Mr. Salad Bowl said...

Lol...that's pretty much the same look my cat gives me when I try to take a picture of her. I read it as "Dude get that thing out of my face before I scratch your eyes out". :)

mljrbg said...

She is gorgeous!! Your portrait is perfect. I think it's a good thing you got the camera out of her face...one can never tell what's coming next!!

Nan said...

Her eyes are a beautiful yellow---Sally was right. Snow must be getting more comfortable around you if she feels safe giving you those kind of looks.

Anonymous said...

Great shot. Love how you got so close and that the cat didn't blink!

Chesney said...

What beautiful eyes - never have seen a cat w/ yellow eyes! I think the Systers got a hold of him! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this shot, Ron. The eyes are cool and the cropping is great!

Edmund said...

This is a first. Never saw a yellow eyed cat before. Great shot.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shot! Great cropping. Things can't be all that bad. After all, Sally has stuck it out with you. :D You'll just have to make better friends with Snow.

Clara said...

Beautiful cat. You did a great job of cropping this photo.

Anonymous said...

Amazing eyes and nice tight shot. At least you are listening ;-)

annalarssonphotography said...

She really got gorgeous eyes!
Beautiful portrait :)

lijola said...

Beautiful shot. Love the cropping.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous....go away!!!! lol

Christina, Sweden said...

Great shot but she doesn't seem very pleased for participating in a photo. More like go away - leave me be!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cat - but she certainly is giving you the "Get lost!" look.