Wednesday, November 25, 2009

#063-365 Concrete and Cement


This shot was taken from the Walkway on the Sydney Harbour Bridge and as I took the shot I assuned that it was Office space, and I am sure that a building with such great views of the Bridge and Sydney Harbour would need office space to make it affordable, I swear that most of the windows I could see from the Bridge were kitted out just like living rooms and bedrooms etc, but if I could come out onto the terrace just as these two have and soak in that view, I don't think I could live anywhere better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great contrast . Picture looks nice, something different . Good one dear friend.

Chesney said...

I would be able to sit out there on those patios all day, only problem, no work would get done, who needs work! :)

lijola said...

Has an almost sketch-like quality. Like the angles and shadows and looks like the views would be fabulous.

BobbieCoughlin said...

This is so modernistic it almost looks like something from the Jetsons.