Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Some sights of the Bus Trip


The couple pictured here were our companions on the bus trip and like us were somewhat taken aback by the short walk to the Rock Art Gallery, I was totally drawn to the way her hat was allowed to just drag on the path. When I informed them that I had taken the shot no effort was made to retrieve the hat until they were seated in the shade, and the gentleman on seeing the shot in the viewfinder said "That's not us, we're much hotter and tired than THAT!" I also thought it was a good idea to give you a glimpse of what ripe bush apples look like incase one day you find yourself in Kakadu and are either starving or constipated!

4 comments:

~Val said...

I like both of these...the funny, hat-dragging one and the pretty fruit hanging in the bright green leaves. A welcome sight on this dreary gray day.

Chesney said...

Beautiful apple pic, love the close up! They look exhausted, that is how I felt hiking back UP the grand canyon LOL

lijola said...

LOL. Just love their response! Interesting looking fruit.

Anonymous said...

That's the trouble with your weather! Too hot to hike in ;-) Interesting fruit, pretty but I think I'll pass.