Friday, July 3, 2009

#008-365 Adolescence

I was in a park getting a few snaps of the Bouganvillea, from yesterday, when these two wandered past and said "Are You Taking Our Picture?" being wary of peoples reactions to photographs in this day and age, I answered in the negative. This ellicited an immediate "Why Not?"

I responded laughing that some ladies shy away from old guys with cameras, only to be told impatiently "Well Come on then!" Here is the result, and it says to ne that the Adolescents of today differ only slightly from my day, when I was subjected to the same attitude from all those tricky Systers I met, looking at the attitude I guess these are Systers (In Training)

12 comments:

Christina, Sweden said...

great shot!
And as always a good story to follow :-)

Chesney said...

Love it! I tell you, us systers will be around for generations to come..LOL

KimR. said...

Cute shot! There are a lot of teenagers these days who take many photos of themselves every day!

Clara said...

We actually sent them there to spy on you.

Rachel said...

That's a great story! I was never that brave.

Sherrie said...

Hi Ron,
Great shot for the theme! Systers really surprise you sometimes don't they!

Sherrie
http://sherrie-myphotosgoodorbad.blogspot.com/2009/07/127-of-365security.html

Anonymous said...

So funny! But the girl on the left makes me question all your rambling about the cold harsh conditions you're enduring.

Debra said...

Oh they are a hoot and a half! Great shot and story!

mljrbg said...

LOL!! They just wanted an opportunity to make faces at you!!

DART said...

sassy and sweet-->gotta love that!

Anonymous said...

"LOL!! They just wanted an opportunity to make faces at you!!"

That's pretty funny, Ron, do they know you?

Anonymous said...

Very cute shot & commentary! I'm just wondering why that one girl is making faces at you?!? lol