Tuesday, August 25, 2009

#176-365 Look Alikes

This shot was taken some time ago and I really like the juxtapositioning of these Yachts. Three Red Spinnakers and three White ones, balance each other quite well but two of the Red have similar Mainsails while the third doesn't, as is the case also with the white spinnakered yachts. The fact that they are grouped in threes was just luck cause other snaps had them more mixed than that, (It was a Race!) That makes five alikes in the one photo, talk about value for money.

6 comments:

~Val said...

You hit the jackpot of lookalikes, I think! Love the red sails...very unusual. I wonder if they are faster than the white ones?

Chesney said...

I think you hit the jack pot of all jack pots! Just luck I am sure LOL

Livet på Citronodlingen said...

Great picture! To get five in one is not bad at all :o)

Anonymous said...

It's breathtaking enlarged! I think this one deserves to be on one of your walls! WONDERFUL!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like anything to do with the ocean and boats! Lovely shot. Nice colors especially. One must enlarge this to enjoy it. Truly stunning enlarged.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful- love the colors. The composition just draws you into the image... I love it!