Friday, March 20, 2009

#003-365 A Film Title

This is an easy one especially for Tammy who is right up on animals from this region of the Earth.
(Sorry Tammy The Devil Made Me Do It)

This is another of my Taronga Park Zoo shots and I tried playing with the colours but again I don't know enough about PSE and reverted back to just using what came out of the camera but with a little light enhancement, and I was able to crop out the reflection of the photographer behind me on the glass screen to the enclosure, the shadows were a tad deeper than here but the green tinge is about as I remember it. This guy seemed to eyeball me for the entire time I was trying to shoot him with this "Korean I think" Camera clown crawling all over my back as I crouched down (to cut him out of "MY" shot. When I had had enough and moved out, the beastie took the cue and disappeared under that rock so CC got no shot - I smiled.

I can't believe it No one guessed this yet - Okay the bit of daylight is misleading but when I tried to darken it the reflections came back even though a lot of them I got rid of and painting it black made it look phoney so I opted for leaving the daylight there, surely that is enough info get with it folks!!

YAY! Veejayr Got it, By Jove i thinks she's got it (No that's another film)

21 comments:

barbs said...

That is one really UGLY lizard. My daughter would love it. Great picture by the way - you did a great job getting that lizard to show up against the rocks.

Anonymous said...

Did you spin around and get a shot of the camera clown too? Nice critter shot and so nice of him to pose for you.

Chesney said...

Great looking Ocelot, Ron, glad you showed me what one really looks like!
(or should I address you as "Mr Right")?

Anonymous said...

Did I miss what the film title was???? Yes, it could use some enhancement to bring out his colors, just like the bird - who happened to have white "slashes" around his body, but I couldn't see that very clearly in the post. I'm glad you were able to get the photo, but rude of that guy who kept invading your space. This is an ugly thing, isn't it? Yet, I have to say, one of God's creatures.

Lorri said...

Sweet looking little pet, isn't he? And very thoughtful of him to pose so nicely for you, Ron! You did a good job of removing the unwanted reflection.

Nan said...

You did a great job removing the glass reflections (isn't it so annoying to have that terrific nature close up spoiled by a reflection on the glass that lets everyone know you were at a zoo and not out in the wild being very daring and adventurous)!

Debra said...

Interesting looking lizard. Looks like a U on his side. Glad he posed for you and knew when to go rest.

mljrbg said...

That really is one ugly-looking guy!! I'm missing something...what is the name of the film?

Why are you leary of using PSE? It's so much fun. We could all come for tea and help you!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I give up....Rodan, Godzilla or ?
Love the story & the photo!

~Val said...

Great story! I'm with Iona and Mary Lou...in the dark as to the film title? Can we have a hint? Please, please, please??

~Val said...

I think I got it now! :-D Thanks for the hint! (Never saw the movie...)

Anonymous said...

A face only a mother... I have no clue even with the hint about the title ;-(

Anonymous said...

I'm back, re-read the hint, I've even been to where it was made.

Kathy said...

lol....glad you got the shot! Thanks for the welcome on my blog :) You've got some great shots...loved reading about your adventure to the zoo!

mljrbg said...

Thanks to Ellen I went back and reread the hint and I think I got it now!!

When do we really get to know the answer!!

Anonymous said...

Not a self portrait, right Ron? How about "Night of the Iguana"??

Candyce said...

lol very fun -I'm sorry I missed out on the guessing

Edmund said...

Ron, Is this a self portrait? Oh it can't be that's not a film title. I told you go glassless. Nicely done.

Anonymous said...

Sorry not to have participated in this film title bit, but I've been AWOL for most of the day. Since I don't watch movies, and haven't been to one in years, I would not have had a clue to begin with. Glad that veejayer got it!

mljrbg said...

I got it too but too afraid that if it was wrong that I would never hear the end of it from you!! Did I say that? I feel trouble coming...

Kim said...

Night of the Iguana!!!!