Thursday, June 25, 2009

#168-365 Law Enforcement

The whole reason I was in Brisbane was to get some shots of the Carved Jade "Peace Buddha" that is visiting Australia, and I will show a better shot of that later. I couldn't help myself so asked these Police Officers if they minded getting their photos taken (with the Buddha). They initially expressed reluctance, but I guess my look of regection was too much for the big guy second left, cause when he said "What's this for?" and I replied "Just wanted a shot of Peace Officers contemplating the Peace Buddha - You know the Big Boss of Peace - so to speak!" The young female constable, replied "I'm fine with that but not with the face showing so I jumped at the chance and got four of the five in attendance milling with the crowd. Nic bunch actually!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fine job getting this shot. I've heard of the traveling Buddha and look forward to seeing more of it.

Chesney said...

Who can resist you Ron, I swear you can talk your way in to (or out of) anything! Wonderful image though!

Debra said...

Glad they played! Great shot.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... turning on the charm again, and he's rewarded with a shot of her shaply derriere. Wonder what you were contemplating when you focused on this shot Ron! I like the concept of the Peace Officers and Peace Buddah.

mljrbg said...

Nice job talking them into what you wanted!!

DART said...

you definitely have a way with words! *grin*