Sunday, October 25, 2009

#029-365 Bodies of Water

I have been looking for another shot for this theme, but don't seem able to come up with a Bodies of Water shot with a more Iconic Australian flavour than Sydney Harbour. We will be going back to Sydney for a few days in less than a fortnight, so by posting this I won't be concentrating too hard on the Harbour for theme shots. Might try and capture some of the seedy side, which I knew as a kid but which may have disappeared by now. Hope you enjoy this shot.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice view and I'd love to see the 'non-tourist' side...

Kim said...

I, very much, enjoy this shot! Beautiful, Ron!

Chesney said...

Wish I were sitting there now w/ a wild turkey.....

lijola said...

Would love to see this in person...looking forward to your posts of the seedy side...just be careful!

Clara said...

Very beautiful. I love the beautiful blue colors and the cityscape in the background.

Anonymous said...

Another terrible day over there Huh?