Friday, June 26, 2009

#334-365 Toys


When I was a couple of weeks younger, (Okay over 2,500 weeks), the first photo is a pretty good representation of what I would have considered a classy toy! Now that I am more mature, my tastes have changed, but the search for class hasn't, mind if someone offered me a brand new Jaguar (or DeLorean Karen) I wouldn't say No! There is however that certain touch of "Je ne sais pas",
that this represents, if I drove that I could pretend I was Inspector Morse and could understand let alone "DO" the Times Crossword. "If dreams were Jaguars then peasants would drive" you may quote me, I think that's original.

9 comments:

Esther said...

I admire your taste! My DH said he wouldn't turn one down as a gift; however, he would request that all repairs and upkeep came with it!

Christina, Sweden said...

as they say, men are like children, the thing that changes is the priceclass of their toys ;-)
However, even I think it's a goodlooking car and would not mind sitting behind the stearing (is that how U sey it in english?)

~Val said...

Love the contrast between the "grownup" toy and the "kid's" toy. Both are wonderful images!

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I couldn't even afford the lovely horse!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Val about the contrast....what at terrific idea. Did you know the only difference between men and boys is the size of their toys? lol Just a little something to think about! Great shots and interpretation!

Chesney said...

As boys get bigger so do their toys....fun take on the theme!

Anonymous said...

Ron if it were within my means I would grant you that Jaguar dream. Sorry but we need to both keep dreaming on that one for now. Like the toy you've picked out to photograph!

mljrbg said...

Nice toys Ron!! Great for the theme.

MevetS said...

Your color preference doesn't seemed to have changed.

Nice take on the theme. And nice shots.