Friday, May 29, 2009

#025-365 Beverage of Choice

Okay here is one for all those Systers out there, all that I contributed in this one was the Photography, Processing and Publishing, everything else is Sally's work. Yesterday she came rushing in saying "quick grab your camera you will want to snap the Poinsettias", which being on top of everything I said "What" so she said the flowers and I told her I had already got a shot of them.

For some reason she blew up and suggested I get out side (Maybe suggest isn't the right word) so camera in hand out I went. and she was right (As Per Usual) the dew and the sun were both on them, and I got a few really decorative photos, I liked this one best and so did Sally, in addition to which she suggested the theme title and like I said before, she was spot on. To see this collaborative venture at it's best I strongly recommend enlargement. shot Some of the dew specks are really tiny.

14 comments:

Chesney said...

The lighting make those dew drops just sparkle - kinda like diamonds! No wonder Sally liked them - I think that's a hint Ron! :) Magnificent - the lighting and colors are gorgeous!! Love this!

Lorri said...

Bonus points to Ron for VERY creative use of the theme! And a few extra points because he has Sally who keeps him on his toes!

This is a beautiful shot, Ron. Are they actually growing and blooming there now?

Anonymous said...

Well, as per usual, Sally was absolutely right! Love the color and your depth of field! Thank you Sally.

Mr. Salad Bowl said...

Great shot. Love the depth of field and water drop shimmer.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! And as usually, Sally is absolutely right - she's got the touch! You two make a good team.

Anonymous said...

It's a lovely shot, Ron, but I really have trouble getting my head around the fact that poinsettias grow outside down there. Strictly a Christmas-season greenhouse plant here.

Have you abandoned efforts to explain the logic of your themes? ;-)

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Put two great heads together and this is one of the things you come up with! Beautiful!

Brita said...

What a great shot! The drops are so beautiful and this is just perfect for the theme.

KimR. said...

I'm glad I clicked to enlarge this, the detail in your photo is amazing! And I love the choice of theme for this one, very creative!

mljrbg said...

Yay Sally!! She certainly was spot on!! This is a fabulous photograph. The dew is amazing and you captured it perfectly. By the way...you should listen to Sally more often!!

Clara said...

This is a beautiful picture, Ron. The DOF is perfect and the composition is great.

Anonymous said...

Well done! Wonderful interpretation and fabulous team work!

annalarssonphotography said...

This is so creative for this theme Ron!
Love it :)

These drops are stunning!

DART said...

Looks heart shaped...esp when enlarged...what a terrific find to photograph! Good eye Sally!