Sunday, June 21, 2009

#256-365 Reflections

Went into Brisbane City yesterday to get a shot of the worlds Largest Carved Jade Buddha, which is just starting its Australian Tour here, (I'll show that later) but was rewarded for my donation by getting some really interesting City scape shots, and this is the first.

I particularly like the ability to see both sides of the street at one glance but hadn't noticed the change of angle provided by the glass windows of the building behind and only visible over the roof. I noticed it in processing and was amazed at the clarity provided in a facet of the shot that I wasn't even aware of when I took the photo.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo, Ron. The reflections are outstanding.

Nan said...

Awesome reflections!!!

Esther said...

This looks like a reflection of a reflection. Were those clouds in this building or reflected in the one across the street? Isn't it a nice surprise when you see something unexpected?

Chesney said...

Very Cool, Ron, standing there I bet you can see the Systers sneaking up on you....

Rachel said...

Wow, great reflection! Very nice shot.

mljrbg said...

Beautifully done!! Wonderful reflections.

Clara said...

Great photo. I love all of the reflections.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shot, I got a crick in my neck looking at all the reflections.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic reflections Ron - a truly superb shot - it looks somewhat ghostly, like the reflected buildings will just fade away.