Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another George!

For those that enjoyed George here is an Encore, I actually chose the other shot cause in this one he looks like he means business too much. FYI George isn't my dog he is a mates son's dog (Who left him with Les now Les won't give him back). Bev, Les' better half, used a hand bubble maker, but a soon as she got tired the dog went and stood in front of the kids bubble machine waiting, (But the batteries were flat) The only work I did on this was to clone out an orange garden hose on the lawn which drew the eye and I thought it distracting. With regard to the Abbacus Vicky got it right (Eventually) and for her information the abbacus is held the way I depicted it, with the two bead row on the right. Watch for the word puzzle folks. Sorry it is not a new post but George is Fun!

In response to Tammy's scathing accusation "I pressed the shutter - I'll have you know"

6 comments:

~Val said...

First of all - well done on stopping the action! Secondly - this dog looks like a lot of fun. THanks for the grins!

mljrbg said...

What a fun dog. Love the midair shots.

Francisco Castelo Branco said...

HI

I saw your blog and i think is interesting

I have a blog also
I would like a opinion.....

the adress is www.olhardireito.blogspot.com


the blog have a translate google tool

BobbieCoughlin said...

Looks like one very happy--but very hyper--dog.

Chesney said...

No offense, but although it is a great image, it looks like poor George is doing all the work!! :)

Francisco Castelo Branco said...

Thanks for your opinion in my blog

Would you like to write something about Australia to my blog? If you want I tell you about Portugal for yours friends Australians....

If you are interesting tell me something to my mail

Bye