Wednesday, March 4, 2009

George dries out



For those worried about George being Freezing wet in our 35% Celcius heat, I am fairly certain this will be enough to dissuad you from scitching the RSPCA on to me. Considering the fun in the half hour he rolls around with Les in the drying off process you would thing he would jump at the bath but no, it is the same every time.

I just noticed the blurred effect on the enlarged right photo I thought how did I goof the focus, then remembered he was rolling around like his tail was on fire , so I was lucky to get it as sharp as I did.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice doggie! Looks like he had lots of help getting dried off. And soooo much fun rolling around on the towels and grass. Good shots. Thanks for posting the "after" photos.

terricreates said...

George is great, he needs his own blog! Great pictures, Harley is not fond of moving water. If it stands still she's happy.

mljrbg said...

Glad he's drying out and won't catch a cold in your sweltering heat!!

BobbieCoughlin said...

I dunno...it looks like the poor dog is seizing.

Anonymous said...

The only things my little doggie does after getting a bath is run away and hide somewhere. She looks so sad when she rolls those big brown eyes at me that I feel guilty giving her a bath. George looks like a great pal!

Chesney said...

How extremely happy George looks! Is it possible to get this dog's picture sitting still? LOL I bet there is not a quiet moment with him (unless he is sleeping)! :)

Sunny said...

35ºC? Isn't that like--oh, almost freezing in ºF? That poor, icyclic doggy! And the shot on the right: He's frozen solid, and you knocked him over, right?

(He does love his baths, doesn't he? What a cool dog you have!)

Anonymous said...

George looks like he is having a GREAT time & he's so handsome! Pets are great, aren't they!!

Candyce said...

ok so didn't he need a bath after rolling around like that?