Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Iona Has dared continue this tagging I'm in Once (only)

I was TAGGED by Iona and here are the rules:
•Go to your photo folder on your computer
•Go to the 6th folder of photos
•Go to the sixth picture
•Put the picture on your blog and a description of it
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link them in your blog


That Iona wields a long whip, I fulfill my obligations and it is just not enough, now I have disclose details and you all know how I hate to post anything but the images, words are so hard for me to conger.
No it is not my bike, I don't know whose is is and I haven't seen it before or since. I was just walking through a shopping centre carpark and had to photograph it. The tow bar has electronic connections so I assume that it does tow a trailer but have not seen it. Although it had roaddirt evidence it was immaculate underneath (A real Bikers Bike) and these guy (Girls?) are known to tour. The Number Plates are Queensland but that is an equivalent area to that of Texas so no telling where it is from. The only clue may be the sticker "Hell was FULL - So I came back. This indicates that he doesn't like crowds.

Hope this satisfies Madam Lash.




The following people have been or will be TAGGED by me. I hope they elect to participate with us.


Tammy (Chesney)
Karen (kisbear)
Mark (not4wood)
Mike (Boomer)
SysterLilli
Sunny (Stone Dragon Farm)

I am not as dictatorial as Iona, and rules were made to be broken (I did) I don't order my photos in the way described above, so I just picked a previously unpublished photo folder selected the sixth one. Feel free to do it as you please.
Once I have tagged you my commitment has been fulfilled end of commitment.




7 comments:

mljrbg said...

It will be interesting to see the results of this!!

Chesney said...

Ok, now what are you doing, giving me MORE work LOL! I will get to it shortly! Great "manly" image!

Anonymous said...

You really enjoy yourself, don't you Ron?? Love it. Also like your sign.

But, my dictatorial-self here must continue to enforce the rules. In all the ribbing, you forgot to give us your usual running commentary on the photo - rule #3. Now, I want to know about the photo. Is that a side-car? Is that were Sally rides? Do you still ride frequently? How many miles have you ridden? I also see that you have a trailer hitch. So you must pull a trailer as well. Is the trailer just for gear, or is it a tent trailer?

Oops! I see the setting happens to be what looks like a parking garage. Now, that could be at an apartment complex, or a public place. Perhaps this bike isn't yours after all??

Fess up, not Ron.

Anonymous said...

That should have been, "Fess up, "now" Ron" - not "not". Sorry.

You do have your fun. :D

And I was right in my earlier post here. The bike wasn't yours after all.

You left a comment on my TAGGED post on my blog, using the word "scurelous". I went to Websters and could not find that exact spelling, so I selected the closest match which was "scurrilous". Here is what Websters had to say:

scur·ri·lous Listen to the pronunciation of scurrilous
Pronunciation:
\ˈskər-ə-ləs, ˈskə-rə-\
Function:
adjective
Date:
1576

1 a: using or given to coarse language b: vulgar and evil - scurrilous imposters who used a religious exterior to rob poor people — Edwin Benson- 2: containing obscenities, abuse, or slander - scurrilous accusations
— scur·ri·lous·ly adverb
— scur·ri·lous·ness noun

I guess I have now gained a new image? Better get out that whip. I have several colors. Would you like to select one?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the bumper sticker!!!!

Edmund said...

I love the bumper sticker, I hear that it's not only crowded but also a bit warm. Nice shot.

SysterLilli said...

Finally, here is my contribution. Better late than never. ;)