Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Update on Mismatched!

Karen (kisbear) made a comment that made me revisit the post and reassess the Photo, she said

"Hmmmm.... is this an analogy about feeling surrounded by WoW Systers, and your need to be vigilant as you struggle to keep your wits about you? Good action shot!"

And being just a little Seagull I can see her point. The one on the right is likely Tammy (Chesney) but the lefthand Pelican is definitely Karen, - it has the biggest mouth!

I am all a'flutter, rolling on the ground laughing my Butt off!

4 comments:

Chesney said...

Now you have me rolling on the floor - Karen the one on the left with the big mouth! Hey a Syster has to stand up for a Syster. Wasn't it YOU who made this comment "Was he marking No 8 when he broke his paw, Paw Boy good to see him still at it, maybe now he could continue his herpetology studies to make Mum happy." Hmmmmmmmm......who has the big mouth??? LOL

Sherrie said...

Hi Ron,
I won't get into your misunderstanding with the sisters, I love your private photo! Very nice! Have a great day!!

Sherrie

mljrbg said...

LOL!! Thanks for not including me in this one!!

Anonymous said...

LOL - Ron, you had no idea what you were inviting upon yourself in that message over at EV when you suggested I should feel free to call you out for pestering me about enlarging photos...