Wednesday, June 17, 2009

For those wanting more sense of motion.

This is the stuff you need, just one good dollop should do the trick, I can't afford to send some to you all so here is what it looks like. Buy up big, Lee needs the dividend cheques. The ad Goes:













We're happy little Vegemites

As bright as bright can be.

We all enjoy our Vegemite

For breakfast, lunch, and tea.

Our mother says we're growing

stronger every single week.

Because we love our Vegemite.

We all adore our Vegemite.

It puts a rose in every cheek!

9 comments:

Chesney said...

Hmmmmmm......is that what you have been slipping in our drinks?? LOL Great reflection.

Anonymous said...

A bright, fun image! Love your sense of humor and thanks for the little ditty!

Christina, Sweden said...

Ive tried that and....I say No thanks ;-)

DART said...

lol...an acquired taste that I didn't acquire. fun photo though...love the colours! : )

Vanessa said...

Vegemite--great stuff! We had some for supper tonight.
I like to mix a bit with margarine and spread it on rye toast.
I enjoyed the picture and the poem.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

The band Men At Work talk about eating vegemite sandwiches in one of their songs.... this must be what their referring to?

Anonymous said...

Definetely an acquired taste - that I never acquired! I've heard that little ditty. Fun photo, Ron.

Anonymous said...

I'll stick to the Wild Turkey, thank you.

mljrbg said...

Great composition and colors!! Fun shot.