Sunday, August 2, 2009

Want to listen to an Authentic Aussie?

Anyone interested, in getting the flavour of Australia due to the snippets I have given would be well advised to go to this website ABC Australia and listen to the Australia All Over, Macca on a Sunday Morning which runs from 05.30am to 10.00am AEST, and if your reading this soon after it is posted then there should be about 2 or more hours to run of the programme. This is the real Okker style Larconic and really lay-back but it is the word pictures that he can paint that I feel you may find interesting, he also runs a podcast available at that page and other choices of getting a taste of Aussie that I think many of you will enjoy.
Let me know what you think, please, Ron
(If needed I will translate any okker slang that throws you)

No comments: